|Vol 43, No 4 (2015): Special issue: Peirce's Theory of Signs||Emotional interpretants and ethical inquiry||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 43, No 4 (2015): Special issue: Peirce's Theory of Signs||The role of emotional interpretants in Peirce’s theory of belief and doubt||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 43, No 4 (2015): Special issue: Peirce's Theory of Signs||Division of signs||Abstract PDF|
|Charles S. Peirce|
|Vol 43, No 4 (2015): Special issue: Peirce's Theory of Signs||Recent studies on signs: Commentary and perspectives||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 41, No 1 (2013)||Cognitive and linguistic underpinnings of deixis am phantasma: Bühler's and Peirce's semiotic||Abstract PDF|
|Donna E. West|
|1 - 5 of 5 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"