|Vol 44, No 3 (2016)||Autocommunicative meaning-making in online communication of the Estonian extreme right||Abstract PDF|
|Mari-Liis Madisson, Andreas Ventsel|
|Vol 43, No 2/3 (2015)||The importance of Lotmanian semiotics to sign theory and the cognitive neurosciences||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 43, No 1 (2015)||(Religious) belief and atheism from a semiotic viewpoint||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 42, No 4 (2014)||Juri Lotman’s autocommunication model and Roland Barthes’s representations of Self and Other||Abstract PDF|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"