|Vol 44, No 1/2 (2016): Special issue: Framing nature and culture||Textualities of the city – from the legibility of urban space towards social and natural others in planning||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 44, No 3 (2016)||The Tartu-Moscow School of Semiotics: A transnational perspective||Abstract PDF|
|Igor Pilshchikov, Mikhail Trunin|
|Vol 43, No 2/3 (2015)||Describing the past: Tartu-Moscow School ideas on history, historiography, and the historian's craft||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 42, No 4 (2014)||Semiotics, culture and space||Abstract PDF|
|Alexandros Ph. Lagopoulos, Karin Boklund-Lagopoulou|
|1 - 4 of 4 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"